Thursday 31 August 2017

5 Potential songs

  • Dead- Madison Beer
  • Your Shirt- Chelsea Cutler
  • Filthy Rich- Evalyn
  • Dead Mans Arms- Bishop Briggs
  • Drive- Halsey
From the research I have conducted with my music video analysis, over the course of the research and planning. It was evident that I wanted my music video to follow the conventions of a narrative music video. This was heavily based on the fact that, personally I believe that narrative music videos enable a wider variety of cinematic shots and also enables me to be more creative with the video. All five of these songs are similar in the sense that they all convey a certain story, whether that be about a relationship or breakup. When choosing the genre of music, I decided to focus on different sub-genres of pop on the basis that whilst researching on Spotify, a music platform, I found that I was leaning towards slower and more emotional songs. I believe this is because the individual artists's vocals inspired me to think of a variety of narrative stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Analysis

Music video analysis from DaisyBirchall14